7. mars 2010

Here's the thing.

You sort of have this way of always knowing the right thing to say, at the right time, 
and act like you don't care but always making sure I know you always have and always will. 
I think we're pretty damn scared to say what we feel, cause we know it can't be real.
I keep telling myself that we'll still talk and just stay good friends.
I'm not so great with this
whole optimism act...
because I'm still trynig to figure out where I went wrong.
I keep my phone away from me, try not to checkevery 10minutes for a text I know I'll probly never get. 



 











I don't want your excuse, I don't want an explanation.
I've alerady written too much about you, so much I though I knew.
But in the end I got you all wrong, and you never got me right.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar