31. mars 2010

I know the words means nothing, but nothing is a start


If you took you're time and talked with me
you would know how I feel,
just took some time and walked with me,
yes, you would have known the truth.

The way you're act
I don't blame you.
I know the sorry words won't help,
and I understand you.

I just wanted you to know,
what I feel is not what you think I'm feeling.
And the way I act,
is not because of something I feel.

If I had known that this would have turned out,
THIS way
I would never put our friendship in
THIS situation.

So here you got me
telling you I'm sorry.
but the truth is that it dosen't really help..
does it?


but if I have to I tell you a thousand times,
I'll would..
Cause I think you need to hear,
how sorry I'm dear !

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar