21. april 2010

I miss you,the old you, the new you suck.

am I the only one of us who can see the truth?
Or maybe I'm just the only one of us who are not refusing it.
well, now I give you my truths, hoping you one day can face yours. 


- I hate it when we fight. 
- I miss you every day.
- Things have changed between us.
- we're not friends like we where. 
- I blame my self for losing you.
- You're definitely worth my tears.
- I believed in our friendship.
- You, were my truly and only, best bestfriend. 
- I had a moment when I did not care about you.
- I regret that moment with all of my heart.
- You will never be forgotten by me.
- Changed my life, is what you did.
- If everything was falling apart I thought you would be the one standing by my side.
- I guess I was wrong.
- I love you.
- You deserve better then the best. 
- Your smile, is my happiness.
- We're falling apart.
- I hate the way things have turned out.
- I know I'm not worth enough for you.
- But you should know, I wouldn't do anything that had made me lose you.
- I wish our friendship was strong both ways.
- I'm the one, trying to hold on.
- You're the one.. I'm not sure of what are trying to. 
- If you want to hold on, things got to change.
- I'm not in love with you, so stop thinking I'm.
- you were my bestfriend
and the truth is :
- I wish we still were.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar