23. mai 2010

I can't fall in love, I can't.


Cause we all end up getting hurt, right?
What's the point falling in love, with a person who's not catching you.
Well you could try, but what if it doesn't work? what if you fall and nobody catches you.
To get hurt by the one you love, is one of the worst thing in the world,
been there?you know how it is.
Even if you don't cry tears, you cry inside, and sometimes you get so wounded that you just want to lay down and die.
Yes that's how it is.
So what's the point of falling in love all over again?
I admit that I want to, but there is something that stops me, I'm afraid! why?
what I just said: I don't wanna fall if nobody catch me, I'm scared to get hurt.
I'm not putting my self in tha awful  situation.
So now I'm just trying,
trying not to fall in love.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar