18. juni 2010

Living is a lie.


I just sit here, waiting for you.
It doesn't hurt that I haven't talk to you this day.
I don't care if you don't text me first anymore.
It's not you, I'm the crazy one here.
I don't care if lie, I still believe in every word you say. 
It's the trust in you're eyes, 
I always see it. 

Yes, it's alright that you only need me in you're bad days.
No, I don't like you THAT way.
Yes, ofc you where going to say hi. 
No, everything is normal between us
Yes, she will come back to you very soon.
No, I don't mind talking about here.
Yes, just come to me next time you have a problem.


you wouldn't even noticed that these are all just simple lies.
I LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE.
Do you want to know how I really feel? then text me, or say hello to me. Cause I'm not coming to you this time, I'm just gonna sit here and wait for you, no that's a lie, I'm going to sleep.
It doesn't help to ignore me you know, I will still be here. 
I wish that you could just opened your eyes, and see what I see.
Cause this ignorance that you do, kills me inside.
That's the truth, I die inside, because of the love I feel.

LIVING IS A LIE

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar