2. juli 2010

and then I live last summer, all over again.



"When you're struggling with something, look at all the people around you and realize that every single person you see is struggling with something, and to them, it's just as hard as what you're going through."


what I' am struggling with?! 
- oh you know, it's just hurt a little not talking to you, guess I'm just afraid that you will forget me, that one day you say: I don't need you anymore, sorry. 
Maybe I should stop worrying about the future and just live in the moment. It's just that, when you're not around you're the only thing on my mind. 


"you don't know what you got, until you missing it allot"


Why I'm missing you?!
- oh you know, you're just a few mile away, and when you think about it it just take a few hours to take a flight to you. I'm going to see you in a month, (5 weeks) so I shouldn't worry at all, because there are people in the world missing each other for a year, and this is just for a 5 weeks. 


 -But right now, the time stands still. and then I got a flashback, this had happened before.


Tumblr_l3howdvfxl1qaxf0ro1_400_large

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar