20. juli 2010

in a perfect life I would ran after you, and never let you go

 First I would eat breakfast at the beach
Then I would get to know two surfers, but ofc I only had eye for the one without t-shirt,

and he would be this good at surfing, and say : I wish I had the chance to learn you how to surf.



and then he would take me to a place, and say : this is my second favorite place. (and I would be thinking that he probably had been taking many other girls there before)  



and after that we would walk back on the beach and watch the beautiful life 



and then we would kiss
(error : no picture, sorry)

and in his arms I would be thinking : is it so easy to fall for someone this quick.



and after that I felt the tears in my eyes because he was leaving town later today.
but then I realized that life is beautiful no matter how damn complicated it can get. 
So now I put a smile on my face...and just thinks about memorizes that I made today.

1 kommentar: