10. juli 2010

so now I'm leaving

without saying goodbye..




I'm ready to leave, my bags are packed and I can't wait.
there's just one thing missing...YOU.
Where are you right now? wasn't we supposed to say goodbye.
It's just three weeks, thats not so long..I know.
I just wanted to tell you a few things today.
Like how much I'm going to miss you...
and how much I need you.
I wanted to say that I really love to have you in my life,
and that being here with you are more perfect than any perfectness.


You wrote that you didn't need to come if I didn't have the time..
just so you know, next time you can just say the truth.
That it's YOU that have better things to do... 
that YOU just can't make it...
that YOU didn't feel like coming.
I don't need lies you know, truth is more than perfect. 


I'm ready to leave, my bags are packed and I can't wait,
but still I'm hoping that you will show your face in the last minute.
I just need to say goodbye, even though I hate goodbyes.

I wrote this post earlier today... but then he showed his face.
I heart you, you know, and this was all I needed..
Right now, I can't stop smiling, thank you!


I'm ready to leave, my bags are packed and I can't wait..
I said goodbye, so now it's my time.. to go and have the time of my life.



The perfect goodbye, it couldn't be have been better than this.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar