17. august 2010

I hate this...


you keep pushing everyone around,
and keep thinking you're so much better than everyone. 
right now you probably don't see it,
but seriously it does NOT make you cool. 
and if you think this is the way to make friends,
well I'm sorry it's not. 


You think you're so perfect. 
no, I don't think you think that. 
But you want people to think that you think that,
am I right?
"You think you're cooler than me."


but this time
I was the one who told you we shouldn't be friends, 
I was the one who said this ain't working. 
First I thought it was all that sentimental stuff, 
my feelings, bad romance you know what I mean,
but now i realise it's the person you have become,
or starting to become..


I don't like that person
that's not YOU. 
YOU are not like that, 
but I guess you're just changing. 


Just do me a favor
don't act like your so much better than everyone,
don't let go of your closest friends. 
I'm not asking for you to come talk to me,
this break is fine by me. 
Just make sure, you don't let others go. 


if you let them go, 
you will regret. 
One night you can't sleep,
you'll realize need them.
One day you'll wake, 
and realize you miss them. 


I'm not saying we have to be friends, but stop thinking you're cooler than me.


yes I wrote this earlier today..but than I realized something. 
You're not pushing anyone away, only me. 
and then I realized that really sucks.


just wanted you to see how I'm dealing with this not being your friends thing.
It truly sucks not talking to you.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar