16. august 2010

I wish that you would just come and say sorry.

I wanna be that friend who sits beside you and listen when you talk.
I wanna be that friend who looks deeply into your eyes and tell you that everything is going to be okay.
I wanna be that friend that you just want to tell everything to.
I wanna be that friend that you often wonders how she's doing.
I wanna be that friend loving seeing you smile.
I wanna be that friend loving to be by your side.
I wanna be that friend you start to laugh with when you cry.
I wanna be that friend you always are teasing.
I wanna be that friend I was before
I wanna be that friend I really do.
4868407662_81122f796c_z_large
Right now, I just can't do that.
Right now, I am not sure what I really want.
Right now, my feelings are disappointed
Right now, my heart doesn't even want to see you.
Right now, you are the reason I feel broken.
Right now, you are the one I can't face,
Right now, friends are what I need.
Right now, friends are what we can't be.


I really really really want to, but I can't, I can't stand your face.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar