7. september 2010

I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW SOMETHING


but before I tell you what I want you to know, I should say :
congratulation, and I guess now you will be on the roads all day,
and that I probably won't see you, but congratulations anyway.


what I wanted to tell you is that I'm just fine.
I'm doing okay.
I know you sometimes read this so I thought you should know:
I'm fine, and I'm happy with my life.
I have got some new friends, but that doesn't mean I will let go of the others.
Every day I put a smile on my face,
not because it's something I'm forced to do it,
but because I want to.
I'm not trying to say that life is easier when we almost never speak,
I miss you all the time, and I think you know that.
Sometimes all I really need is to hear you're voice or to see you're text.
But I'm happy now,  that's the point.
And that's all I really wanted you to know.

- Love, Anna


"I even wrote Jenny and told her all about it. I sent her letters. Not every day, but almost. I told her what I was doin' and asked her what she was doing, and I told her how I thought about her always. And how I was looking forward to getting a letter from her just as soon as she had the time I'd always let her know that I was okay. Then I'd sign each letter, "Love, Forrest Gump."

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar