15. september 2010

I miss the way you used hold your arms around ..

I miss those late nights, when we watched the stars,
I miss looking at you, sleeping in my bed.
I miss all of it, all the time.
I know that my feelings for you are fading every day, I know that what I felt back then, is not the same I feel right now. But I miss it, and I hope you do too, or at least I hope you remember it, and not erase it from your past.

He touched my hand to day, and told me how good it felt to hold them, he also said I looked so cute when I smile, and that he loved my laughter, he did not text it or wrote it on the internet, he looked me in the eye and said all of it.Every day he has at least one compliment to give away, every day he make me smile, and yes I think I'm slowly falling for the wrong person.

Photobucket

But everytime he do this wonderful things I start to think of you, not everytime, but sometimes.
and it sucks that YOU have to be the one walking trough my thoughts over and over again, it truly suck.
but what am I supposed to do, I have moved on, I really have. 
I'm just afraid that feeling I got with you is so special that  I never feel that way about anyone else, that one day I will realize that, what I felt with you will never exist, never again. 

So even if he do put a smile on my face, and makes my day. Even if he talks to me about everything and give me compliments straight to my face, I don't feel what I felt with you, and I'm not sure if I ever will. 

I miss those late nights, when we watched the stars,
I miss looking at you, sleeping in my bed.
I miss what we had, and what I felt.
I miss it all, all the time.
 
but I'm not so sure of what way I miss you.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar