25. oktober 2010

Bruno Mars - Grenade!

easy come, easy go
That's just how you live, oh
Take, take, take it all,
But you never give
Should of known you was trouble from the first kiss

Had your eyes wide open -
Why were they open?

Gave you all I had
And you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, you did
To give me all yor love is all I ever asked, 



Cause what you don't understand is
I'd catch a grenade for you
Throw my hand on a blade for you
I'd jump in front of a train for you
You know I'd do anything for you
I would go through all this pain, 

Take a bullet straight through my brain,
Yes, I would die for you baby ; But you won't do the same







I LIKE YOU, I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU. 
I DON'T TRUST YOU, I JUST DON'T TRUST YOU.
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD DO KNOW RIGHT?
MAKE ME TRUST YOU, SO WE CAN HAVE A CHANCE.
IN THE FUTURE, CAUSE WE MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE IN THE FUTURE.
I LIKE YOU, I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar