31. oktober 2010

don't say it was the last one, cause I still remember that night, and I do anything to relive it.

I love how you walk with your hands in your pockets 
How you kissed me when I was in the middle of saying something 
There's not a day when I don't miss those rude interruptions.


But I'll go sit on the floor, wearing your clothes.
All that I know is,
I don't know how to be something you miss.
Never thought we'd have a last kiss,
Never imagined we'd end like this.
Your name forever the name on my lips.


So I watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep.
And I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breath.
And I keep up with our old friends just ask them how you are.
I hope it's nice where you are, and I hope the sun shines.
And it's a beautiful day
And something reminds you, you wish you had stayed
You can plan for a change in the weather and time,
but I never planned on you changing your mind.


your name, forever the name on my lips, just like our last kiss.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar