23. oktober 2010

he told me to not talk about the things I don't have, so I can't talk about you today.

so I smile, cause I have the best friends in the whole world.
and then I laugh because the people around me makes me laugh.
so I look in the mirror and feel good, because someone told me I look good.
and then I cry some tears because I feel I don't appreciate my life.
I could say that the tears I cried was because of someone else, a boy maybe, 
but I'm not going to talk about the things I don't have, that's what my bestfriend said,
so I'm not gonna talk about that boy today, cause he's not mine, I don't have him.

1 kommentar:

  1. I guess I had to go to that place to get to this one
    Now some of you might still be in that place
    If you're trying to get out, just follow me
    I'll get you there

    SvarSlett