20. oktober 2010

I have to look at your face every day, and I can't stand the feeling knowing that you're not mine, so that's why I fight for you, even if it hurts. I fight because I know I can be good enough if I just try, I just have to fight. Yes there will be tears, but there will also be a hope in every smile of yours, in every little laughter there will be some hope. And when you touch my hand I will get butterflies, so right now I think you're worth it.

I'm not scared of the dark,
I'm scared of what's in it.
I'm not afraid of heights,
I'm afraid of pain of falling.
I'm not afraid of people around you,
I'm just afraid of rejection.
I'm not afraid to love,
I'm just afraid of not being loved back.
and I'm not afraid to try again,
just afraid to get hurt for the same reason.


you know what I want











but since that's never gonna happen I have to say





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar