5. oktober 2010

you are my guiding soul, all I need is you

and it was like not could ever come between us, ever again.
we are like brother and sister, you and I.
people can separate us if they really want to, but you know deeply in your heart that I will always,
and hear the word ALWAYS, stay with you and support  you.

the thing is my friend, there doesn't go a day when I'm not thinking of things we did together.
the memories will stay in my heart forever.
So yes we fight, we fight about the most silliest stuff, and yes I can go days without talking to you, 
but that's just because I know that in the end it will all work out.

this time I wasn't sure, I did not think that we would actually figured things out,
but we did, even if it took almost 2months. 
That just prove the fact that no matter what will always find away to solve or problems,
cause we do really need each other.

So you should know that "brother", no matter what I'm always here for you,
it doesn't matter what your problem is, I'm always here.
so keep that in mind all the time, you can tell me everything.

\\yes I do really love you, with all of my heart\\


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar