19. november 2010

the hardest part is to see the pepole i love the most, be so happy. even though thats all i want.

it's not that i don't love to see my friends smile, cause i really do.
It's more the fact of standing beside them and fail.
Watching them take a closer step to perfection, while I'm still standing still.
I see them fix the things I have broken,
and making the boys who I used to call mine, fall for them.
don't you think it's hard?
watching them get in to successful relationship, while I'm not getting anyway.
I have learn the way they handle things, cause it's so much better than what i do.
Feeling like i'm the only one failing this thing we call love.

I know I'm not the only, but watch my friends success doesn't make it any easier,
it's not that i want them to fail, i just don't want them to take MY boys,
cause then I always have to find new ones and that stress me out,
and then I have to feel like I'm not good enough for a while and i HATE that feeling.

but I figured out that, broken hearts aren't the hardest part, and love isn't either,
it isn't about being fat, or not good enough, that's not why the tears fall from my eyes
every night, there isn't because of some guy I cry my self to sleep. It's because of one thing,
and it might have something to do with all the things I have just talked about,
but it's one thing, one thing that makes me cry, and it's hard to say it out loud
because it's not fair, not fair to my friends.
the hardest part is to see the people i love be so happy

1 kommentar:

  1. Maybe, if you stop looking for the "new" one`s, they will come automatically :) Without problems.

    SvarSlett