7. november 2010

you're one of the lucky, you're a person I trust

I'm trusting you, and it may be wrong.
but I have made up my mind, and I'm going to trust you.


so when you say I'm good enough I believe in it,
and when you say we will be friends forever I think it's true.
When you say it always will be me, I'm sure it always will.
Cause I have taken so many chances, and I have failed so many times,
but this time you're one of the lucky, and I'm giving you a try.
I'm not ready, for falling in love again, I'm just want to be a mans bestfriend.
and maybe one day things will change for the better, I don't know and I don't care.
We just have to live this moment, with joy and no fear.



So I'm trusting you, and it may be wrong.
but I have made up my mind, and I'm going to trust you.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar