27. desember 2010

everything is made to be broken but this time it's made to be you

the world is crashing around us, 
we're slowly falling apart,
don't know what we got each other into,
just know that non of us is leaving tonight.

when everything is falling, 
I'm still standing tall, 
cause what ever it is we're facing,
I'm not breaking at all. 

You got me all figured out,
but you don't got me at all,
we're facing this world together,
but if you somehow fall
I leave you behind.

You have no rights to hold me back,
so please just let me go,
I don't mean to hurt you, 
but you're taking it to slow.

I run if I want to,
and that's faster than I can do
you probably wont even see me,
as I'm running past you.

I'm done with this game,
I'm no longer your girl,
you never was mine to have,
and no you're not something I want.

We're still standing together, 
it's my chose to hold on,
but if anyone is falling
you'll find yourself on ground. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar