22. desember 2009

in my head

you were the first thing I saw when I closed my eyes
you were everything I dreamed about
you were the biggest reason to smile
you were everything I wanted
you were the only thing I thought of
you were the one who made me believe that dreams can come true
you were the one who made me believe in true love
 




but then something happened. What it was I actually do not know. But it was not me anymore
She was everything you wanted, and she still is.
 





but you are still the first thing I see when I close my eyes

you are the reason I do not want to sleep
you are what make me not smiling
you are everything I want , but all I know I can't get
you are all I think about
it is your fault that I no longer believe
and don't try to explain to me what true love is...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar