14. juni 2010

I'll care about you today, tomorrow and all the days after that, even if you don't want me to.

The hurt he can't handle
overflows to a knife.
He writes on he's arm
want to give up he's life.

But I won't let you suffer,
not on your own.
I'm stuck to you forever,
like a red nose on a clown.


Put me on when you want to be yourself.
Take me of when things are fine.
I know you really care for me, 
and that you will always be mine.

I don't care how you play, 
don't care if it hurt. 
I'm not going away, 
even if you threat me like dirt.

So here I'm stuck with you
don't know what we are
just know I will heal you 
and help you with the scare.

Cause I know that you're broken
and I know you don't see a light.
But I'm you're bestfriend,
and together we'll fight.


So promise me this
that tomorrow never goes away,
that you're not going anywhere
and that you always will stay.

If you do that, 
I'll promise it too.
what do you say my friend,
always me and you? 





Tumblr_kxkb9qqamn1qza3z2o1_500_large

1 kommentar: