14. juni 2010

MY HERO


He is a survivor. the way he make it trough a day, it’s amazing. He is my bestfriend and the only one who can put a smile on my face on a dark, dark day. I’m not saying he is the best, or better than anyone else, he is just a survivor. He is my hero.


My hero is the person i can look straight in eye, and what I see is amazing. The person doesn’t have to save the whole world, but he or she would do anything for me to make me feel better. The person survives a day, and sometimes I wish I hade the same courage.

My bestfriend is my number one hero. He has been trough a lot, and compare to what he has been trough all my problem seems small. Even though he sometimes is going trough
A tough time, he doesn’t stop to care about other people. All of the thoughts that goes around in his head, he puts a side for a little while just so he can make you smile.  He want the best for you, only the best and nothing else, and he is willing to do anything so you’re happy, that’s why he is my number one hero, because he care.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar