23. juni 2010

when I can't put it in words, the pictures does.



Maybe I should put words on what I feel.
But trust me, I can't.
I took on the brave face today, and smiled.
Even though everyone cried, I just smiled.
I don't know what hold me back,
first I thought it was the emptiness,
that there was no more tears to cry.
I realised now that it's not empty,
and I can't stop crying.
So I guess that's what stopped me crying in front of so many.,
The fear of not being able to stop,
The fear of looking like a mess.

That's the thing,
I don't want people to think that:
I'm a mess, even though I'm.
That I can't handle anything, even though I can't all the time.
I'm weak, even though sometimes I'm.

Cause what I see is that, tears are weakness,
and when you cry, all of the times you have tried to be strong,
just fades away. ..

I know thats not true, but I can't make my self see that.
The person who used to tell me that, are having enough with his problems.
So I guess these tears I cry right now, are because of what I feel.
Being afraid of losing my bestfriend.
Afraid that he will slowly slip away.
That one day I wake up and He won't even talk to me.

Why I'm afraid of this are because there days,
he can't even look me in the eye,
and he dosen't know that it hurts.
There are times we don't talk,
and he dosen't know that his missed.

So what I feel right now, I can't tell by words. Thats the reason why I love pictures.

 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar