23. juli 2010

Nicholas Sparks just know a way to explain the exact same feeling that I feel.. but can't put in words

Trough it all, I loved her him as much as I always had
and I found my self aching for those simples times in the past.
I knew what was happening, of course.
As we were drifting apart,
I was becoming more desperate to save what we once shared
like vicious circle, however...

My desperation made us drift apart even further.


I replayed the day we'd spent together,
and I dwelled the endlessly on the past,
trying to escape an emptiness that wouldn't go away.

True love means that you care for another's person's happiness
...more than your own.
Now matter how paintfull the choices you make might be.

That's why I don't tell people about us.
They wouldn't understand, and I don't feel the need to explain,
simply because I know in my heart how real it was.
When I think of you I can't stop smiling,
Knowing that you have completed me somehow.
I love you, not just for now..
......but for always!
And I dream about the day you take me in your arms again.



Still30_large_large

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar