24. juli 2010

sometimes I make up stories in my head, that never have happened, and probably never will

I laid on his chest, and felt his fingers trough my hair.
"I wanna know everything he said, did you meet any guys?"
I laughed and sat up, " all the dirty details, that will make you sick of jealousy?"
"yes" you said, and I saw the worries in your eyes already.
"well, oh...yes now I remember.. but I won't tell you" with a smile all over my self I rose and started to unpack. 
"oh? I should probably go then.."
as he rose from the bed, my arm pulled him back  "you know I'm just kidding.. I had a great time, nothing more to talk about"
"and how was YOUR summer" I added quickly.
"I had a great time"  he smiled and gave me that look.
Just beacuse he didn't want to say anything more about it, I was the one starting to get jealous...
trying not to care I said "let's do the no talking thing"
He smiled and put his arms around me.. and then I knew
I was in crazy in love.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar