18. september 2010

I'm telling you this, cause I need to talk to you, like a friend.


you wanna know something ?
he do the same things you did, and I'm starting to feel the same I felt with you.
I never thought that it would be like this, but I guess I'm just repeating my mistakes.
I know it's wrong, and I know I shouldn't be falling like this, with this guy, 
so I try to resist, try get away, but trust me it's not easy.


I missed to feel the way I did when I was lying in your arms, I missed the way you hold my hand, I missed the way you looked me in the eyes.
But yesterday I got the same feeling all over again, just with a new person, the wrong person. 


He took his arms around me, and he hold both of my hands, I turned my head and he looked me in the eyes, and stared for a long time. He smiled to me, and tickled me. That night we had so much fun, we laughed so hard I fell down at the floor. 


It was one of the best nights I had had  on a very, very long time. I was so happy, I smiled all night, and I'm still smiling. He made me feel the same way you did, and I never thought that could happen. 


But I'm afraid, afraid of falling, cause I'm on my way, and I'm so close. 
Will you support me if I do the same mistakes all over again, 
will you be there, when I need to talk?


I need a friend in this game called love, I need one that I can always count on.
I'm hoping that this friend will be you, cause I want it to be you.


Tumblr_l8lmdlfmhy1qcigw1o1_500_large

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar