23. september 2010

My first kiss went a little like this....and twist....and twist!

"you're really cute, you know that right?"
"yeah right, you have told me that a million times before, how am I supposed to know it's true?"
"you just have to believe me I guess, you know I'll tell you that a million times more, not because I have nothing else to say, just because it's the truth"

He looked me deeply in the eyes, and put his hand on my hips, I smiled. We were standing closer now, his face against mine,close. 
I could feel his warm breath really close. It was like the time stood still, like the world was nothing but us. 
It was warm, short and it gave me butterflies, but then it was over, and it felt like we both knew we had done something wrong.

I ran out in the rain,stopped, and turned around. There you were, looking at me with the greatest smile I had ever seen. I'm so sorry I said and smiled. I turned away before he got to say anything and started running again.

Tumblr_l8ztopgd3l1qangyeo1_400_large





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar