28. september 2010

let's not say goodbye

2068445491_67376b23ee_z_large
you should know that there is not a day when you do not cross my mind,
there doesn't go a day without me think are you doing fine.
The thing is some friends just walks in to go away,
but you're one of those who walked in to stay.


we all need a friend who we really can count on,
and you are that one, even when your gone.
I hate to know when you're not doing fine,
cause you mean a lot to me, a special one of friend kind.


The day you tell me you're happy with a real smile on your face,
I can't stop smiling, cause I have been waiting for this in days.
Please promise me that you will not keep it all inside,
cause you know I figured it out, if you lied.


I'm gonna miss you more than you will ever know,
with these tears in my eyes, I hate to see you go.
Tumblr_l6r8tn4zxq1qzr04eo1_400_large


let's just say I see you in not so very long, and I talk to you as often as I can.
this is not goodbye my friend, this is not goodbye.







1 kommentar:

  1. Hello beautiful.

    I just came across your blog, and I can honestly say I find it so inspirational, beautiful and magical all at once. Your words are very honest and heart warming, and I think you are simply wonderful.

    Thank you for being such a wonderful person, and for sharing how sweet you are with the rest of the internet world. You're truly a blessing.

    Yours,
    Norah of Lets run away
    @ http://thislittleblogbelongstome.blogspot.com

    xx

    SvarSlett