25. september 2010

One year back I was falling in love, I think we both were falling.
afraid and insecure, but we were both falling.
Then he figured out, that I was not the one, and he was no longer falling.
He had both his feet on the ground, no longer falling.


10 months ago I couldn't sleep at night, I cried a million tears.
afraid and insecure, the tears kept falling.
I didn't see that there would be more in life for me, 
thinking he was the one in life for me. 

9 months ago I had a fight with my friend, I lost my control.
said things that should be unsaid, we both lost control.
but we knew it was wrong to end it this way,
knew it was wrong to end it at all, so we stayed.

8 months ago, I was falling in love with the wrong guy.
perfect smile, the perfect kind, but he was the wrong guy.
didn't think I would fall again, but I fell harder then before,
I hadn't thought I could stand a chance, but he had changed since before.

7 months ago I got used, and played with, and I didn't even noticed.
lies kept running to my face, and I didn't even noticed,
more stupid than ever before, thinking he was the one,
didn't see what I see now, he could never be the one.

6 months ago I had a fight with a friend, and hurt her feelings,
she came screaming me in the face, and it hurt my feelings.
We didn't talk for several weeks, we didn't even look at each other.
but when we did it wounded us both, cause we missed each other.

5 months ago I realized how strong love could be
I saw that what I felt for you was real.
My eyes was filled with tears every night we fight
and it didn't go a night without a fight.

3 months ago my life got changed when he tried to go away,
he didn't realize what he ment to me, he didn't bother to stay.
The tears kept falling that beautiful day, when things started to end,
I missed you so much when they didn't call your name.

2 months ago I was falling and hurt, this month was full of dirt,
but summer was bringing happiness around, and i loved the summer flirt.
I couldn't help my tears for falling some nights at the hotel,
my feeling for you was really strong, and you were confusing as hell.

1 month ago another fight was on.
and before the school had started, one friend was gone.
I cried some rivers and a whole ocean to,
missing my friend, was the only thing to do.


I have learn more than I ever thought I would,
so no, handling you isn't the worst I could.
Learing more every day, 
so don't even try to stop me when I'm making my way.
Tears will be cried, I guarantee that. 
But even if life isn't easy, you don't have the right to treat me like crap.
I'm having fun every day with you
 but you should know falling for you is not is not a easy thing to undo.
But I have been trough worse, and I am learning everyday,
if you want it to be a game, I'm ready to play.






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar