29. september 2010

nothing more than the second best.


I'm nothing more than the second best.
It doesn't matter how you look at it, I'm and will always be second best.
I don't care if you say it's not the truth, cause I know that I'm only the second best.

Waking up with this big smile on face, cause you was in my dream last night.
Getting ready, dressing up for school, cause I will meet you today.
Laughing out loud, can't stop, cause I'm with you right now.

The day turns into night and then I realize I'm only your second best.
There will always be this other one, who's better than me.
Things might change but one thing will stay the same, I'll be your second best.

Every single guy I try to impress, every single one.
Trying desperately to get to them close,
but it never really helps.
I'm only the second best.

Doesn't matter what you say or do, 
I'm only the second best.  
Tumblr_l2v8e4yz8p1qzgyflo1_500_large

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar