1. oktober 2010

If you love someone put their name in a circle, not a heart, because hearts can be broken but circles go on forever!


I put your name in a circle, sitting on the floor in my room. 
The room feels empty, but still it looks like a mess.
Looking like a mess I sit on the the floor in my room who also look like a mess,
it's not without a reason we're staying together.

I think about what happened yesterday,
it's really silly thoughts, like why I did not kiss you.
Kissing you gives me one of the greatest feeling in the world.
but this feeling doesn't really matter when she's around.

She call and text you all the time, and you know that.
You said she could be a pain in the ass sometimes.
If she's such a pain in the ass, why don't you just dump her.
There must be a reason why you always smiling around me.

You make me smile, and you somehow know how to make me laugh.
The smile on your face when you're  around me,
don't say it doesn't mean anything.
There must be a reason for everything.

I put your name in a circle sitting on the floor in my room. 
The room feels empty, but still it looks like a mess.
Looking like a mess I sit on the the floor in my room who also look like a mess,
it's not without a reason we're staying together.








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar