17. oktober 2010

11.10.10



“I love to talk to you, I miss you all the time, I can’t wait to see you and I do love you!”
Yes I do like to talk to you, and when you say those kind of words I get this wonderful feeling,
but then I  start to wonder does you really mean it, or are you just that type of guy who says stuff like that all the time?
I don’t feel like I know you, that’s my problem, I feel I know a person the person you pretend to be.
It may just be me, always so insecure, but I have my reasons to have my doubts.
and I’m sorry for being so insecure, but then again I’m not sorry.
Why should I be? I mean like what is the reason for me to feel sorry,
you’re not effected by what I do, cause you are already happy,
it doesn’t really matter to you, cause you already have a girl.
But to me, it does really matters,
cause I’m not as happy as you, and I KNOW you effect my happiness,
I don’t have a boy who loves me, and only me.
but still I feel like I have a chance with you, even though I don’t.
So that’s how I spend my day, wondering if we could ever end up together.
and I know it may seem like a hopeless hope In the middle of this,
but I have learned that :
“ the heart want what the heart want, and there’s no point going against your heart.”

.my heart want you.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar