17. oktober 2010

Life, love and laughter.


There was a time when I was quite insecure about life, love and even laughter. It felt like I had falling in love a million times, but then again I hadn’t met you.
You were like one of those guys you see in the movie, who just lights up a girl face and then she falls in love with him with just one little conversation.
I’m not so sure of what happened with my feelings for , I just know that once I was lying in bed and then suddenly I felt a feeling I had never felt before,
I missed you so much it was quite insane, and when I closed my eyes I saw you’re face and I just wanted you so badly it was like I said insane.
I still feel like you’re a part I need in my life, an important one.
You take way the feeling of being insecure, you make me wanna live, love and laugh.
I need you, I really do, and I’m sorry…
But I’m falling in love with you.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar