17. oktober 2010

I’m sorry for the way you make me feel


You told me you hoped things wouldn’t change between us when you come back,
Even if we had kind of a dramatic ending or it wasn’t really dramatic either,
It was just not the way we thought it would end.
Maybe it was just how we hoped it would end, or at least it was what I hoped for.
So I’m sorry or the way you make me feel,
It’s not meant to be this way you know, I’m not supposed to feel this way,
Not for YOU. Cause you are only destroying me, from the inside to the outside,
And one day I’m pretty sure I wake up and feeling wounded and hurt.
That’s the thing I just walks around in this perfect world, waiting for just one thing.
Waiting for you to hurt me, and I get all stressed out because you haven’t done it.
I know I’m not supposed to feel this way, being afraid of being hurt,
But that’s the thing I’m not afraid, I just accept that it might happen.
Hoping for the best, but accepting the worst,
And I’m sorry for the way you make me feel. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar