9. oktober 2010

can you feel the magic in the air?

it must have been the way you kissed me. 


He took my hand and pulled me up from the bed, we stood close.
With my arms around his neck, and his arms around my hips,
closing my eyes for a second, and then he was kissing my lips.
It wasn't the short one when we both regret,
and when I pulled him away, he said is that all I get?
Smiling because of a charming man,
he pulled me close and kissed me again.
I didn't want to get out of that room,
going to miss you, I'm leaving so soon.
Then he looked me in the eye,
said that he hated to say goodbye.
But we both knew that it was only a week,
so we hugged goodbye and then he kissed me on the cheek.

time slows down
whenever you're around
I can feel my heart
it's beating in my chest
did you feel it?
I can't put this down
but can you feel this magic in the air?
It must have been the way kissed me
fell in love when I saw you standing there,
it must have been the way.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar