3. oktober 2010

Good times are like pizza. You savor the moments one by one and then your realize soon after that it’s all gone.


Right now all I wanna do is sleep, cause as soon as I close my eyes I feel your arms around me.
and right no that's all I really need, cause every time I feel you close, I know what happiness are.
You put a smile on my face with just saying some simple words, 
you make me laugh without even open you're mouth.
I don't know what it is, but there is clearly something special about you.
cause every moment with you are the best moments in my life.
Happiness are wherever you are.


2 kommentarer:

  1. Don't look down don't look back
    I am beside you
    Close your eyes know I'm here
    I know it's hard to let go all that defines you
    You feel like you'll never be whole again

    In my arms you'll be fine
    I'll never let go <3
    All you've lost will come again
    Just stay here with me
    Never look back, never again it's over
    Everything ends here in my arms

    SvarSlett
  2. <3 <3 We will find a way to make this last
    Stay with me, stay with me

    SvarSlett