12. november 2010

if you could be any where in the whole world, where would you be right now?

the truth is that the feeling i get when you put your arms around me, can not be replaced by any feeling, 
at least thats how i feel right now. I don't know what it is but somehow you make me get that weird feeling, the feeling I get when I don't really know what i want. It's not that I don't want you though, but I can't have you and that makes me feel like i can't want you anymore. So I act like I'm fine, but you know I'm not, and that's why you keep me asking me if I'm okay with it. And that's when I lie and say; yes ofc. and you know that I'm lying, that's why you always say: no you're not, I'm sorry. sometimes you even hug me, and hold me so close I can nearly breath. So what if only love had find us first? but then again, it didn't and i have to live with that, and that's what I'm doing right now. The problem is that I don't feel like you're missing me at all, and i don't know how to be someone you miss.



I'm letting you go now, cause we're so good friends and i don't want to ruin that for anything in the world, we both know that if there hadn't been this one other girl I would have kissed you tonight, and you would have kissed me to. We both know that's what we wanted, and we both know we can't, so i think you really like this girl, don't you? even though you told me you wanted to kiss me, i know you really like her, cause if you didn't really like her, you would have kissed me. I have learn that it's a big different between wanting something and doing it. Cause if you really want it, you do it, and if you don't know what you want, you just say you want it. 



I still remember us standing in the street, I still remember how you hold your arms around me. I still remember when or eyes met, and I still remember how you took away that hair from my face, and I still remember that feeling when our lips touched. I just don't think I enjoyed it enough you know what I mean? it's like I want cause I didn't know it was or last kiss, I never thought we had our last kiss, never imagined we end like this. I could talk about us forever you know, I could write a whole book, even though it only has been like 3months or something since we started to talk. You know the moment you gave me that look when you walk pass the bus. I fell in love with you, I hate to say it out loud but I did.



I know we're just friends now, and I'm fine with that. Cause I know I can't get you any closer, so I'm holding you as close as possible. but you should know that if I could be with any man in the world now, it would still be you. and if I could be any where in the whole world it would be right in your arms. that's the truth, and at least you deserve to hear the truth before you make up your mind. I'm forever your you know, even if I can't be any more than your bestfriend, that's fine. I'll just smile.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar