9. november 2010

you say we'll be friends forever, but I know it last longer than that.

I'm the best, that's what you said.
there is no one better than me, 
and if you had to choose you would choose me.
but still I'm not your girl.

She know that if she asked you to choose it would be me.
that feeling haunt her, the feeling of knowing that you choose me.
so she want ask, she just keep up with this game,
living in fear of me being better than her.
but I'm not your girl.

I'm beautiful, charming, nice, good, the best and I'm yours. 
you said that, all of it, straight to my face.
and I know you meant it, cause you know how I trust you.
but all this words doesn't make me your girl,
we both know that.

So lets hold hands, 
lets lay in bed close.
let or lips meet with out us kissing.
tell me I'm the best.
and I promise I don't need to be your girl.

I know I'm better,
and I know you would choose me.
I can live with that,
at least for a while.
cause I'm not your girl.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar